Ebony and Ivory Candles
8 oz candles have an approximate burning time of 40-50 hours
16 oz candles have an approximate burning time of 80-90 hours
Each E & I candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. The candles are hand crafted in Canada using phlthalate free fragrance oils, & 100% soy wax.
Wood wick: For a better burning experience, trim your wood wick before each burn by gently tapping off any excess charcoal bits from the wick.
- Allow the candle to burn until the wax melts out to all the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session. Not recommended longer than 2 hours.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a breeze, ceiling fan, open window, etc. This can effect the flame.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4" after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers, if you are seeing black soot, its a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot ot touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" wax remains at the bottom of the container.